Omega 3 and Omega 6 for children
For each parent the most important thing is to make sure their children develop healthily.
We take care of the children’s menu, provide the appropriate conditions for physical activity and stimulate their intellectual development. Yet, it often turns out that in the autumn a child catches a cold, he or she is restless in the nursery and starts to have problems with spelling and counting at school.
Research conducted by doctors revealed that the cause of such problems is often the shortage of essential fatty acids (EFAs).
EFAs are now recommended not only by pediatricians.
… But also by speech therapists, psychologists and pedagogues for children.
It has been shown that supplementation of Omega 3 and Omega 6 significantly reduces the excitability, impulsivity and even aggression in toddlers.
Currently, they are used in e.g. the ADHD treatment therapies, dyslexia and autism. It is worth mentioning that the development of the nervous system and the brain of a child needs to be taken care of from the very beginning, starting from the time when the child is still in the womb.Therefore, it is so important for pregnant women to take the appropriate dose of EFAs.
Omega-3 fatty acids are highly concentrated in the brain and appear to be important for cognitive – brain memory and performance and behavioral function. Between birth and five years of age, the human brain increases approximately 3.5 times in mass, thus Omega-3 is essential.
Children who have a deficiency of Omega-3 fatty acids in the body, have problems with reading, concentration and learning.
Development of children
Omega 3 + 6 acids stimulate the development and growth of the youngest
- They affect the proper condition of the skin, hair and nails
- They promote wound healing
- They regulate body weight and metabolism
- They support the functioning of the immune system limiting the incidence of bacterial and viral diseases
The brain and the entire nervous system
- They ensure proper development and functioning of the brain and the entire nervous system
- They prevent dysfunctions that are more and more common among children, such as: dyslexia and dyscalculia, ADHD, problems with concentration, etc.
- They improve the activity of the brain when it comes to learning
- They have a positive effect on the ability to focus attention and memorizing process
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
Omega 3 + 6 acids affect the proper development of the fetus during pregnancy and appropriate birth weight of the infants.
- They stimulate the development of fetal brain cells, they are involved in the formation of the nervous system and visual system of children.
- They protect from allergies and asthma, reduce the risk of premature birth and they also minimize the risk of postpartum depression.